THE MISADVENTURES OF ME
Because I'm Too Old To Die Young
Sunday, 14 September 2008
Currently Watching
I'm glad to know that I'm not the only person who is permanently being shat on from a great height!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Tweet Tweet!
Twitter Updates
follow me on Twitter
I'm Here Too You Know
Twitter
Facebook
Bloggery
0ddness Bl0g
-
Barry's JOURNAL
-
Coffee to Go
-
Ian Martin - Utility Man
Learning a New Skill
-
As some of you may be aware, I have a full time job, but I am also working part-time on my fortune. Part of my part-time work involves finding ways to talk...
12 years ago
Joffre
-
The Trials & Tribulations Of Sweeney!
-
What A Complete Blunt
-
Other Links
Teenage Cancer Trust
Help For Heroes
The Arsenal
Sky Sports
Empire Online
Pie 'n' Mash Online
Shit I've Writ
►
2011
(3)
►
Mar
(1)
►
Feb
(1)
►
Jan
(1)
►
2010
(77)
►
Dec
(3)
►
Nov
(7)
►
Oct
(7)
►
Sept
(4)
►
Aug
(4)
►
Jul
(4)
►
Jun
(6)
►
May
(8)
►
Apr
(8)
►
Mar
(5)
►
Feb
(9)
►
Jan
(12)
►
2009
(153)
►
Dec
(7)
►
Nov
(6)
►
Oct
(9)
►
Sept
(13)
►
Aug
(10)
►
Jul
(8)
►
Jun
(20)
►
May
(16)
►
Apr
(15)
►
Mar
(13)
►
Feb
(16)
►
Jan
(20)
▼
2008
(362)
►
Dec
(25)
►
Nov
(21)
►
Oct
(32)
▼
Sept
(28)
Grrrr
More Shit Music
Cheers
Matty Tatty Images
The Birthday Boy
Why Did No-One Warn Me?
To Whom And How Much?
Addictive Food
Tattoo Can Play That Game
Interesting Fact
Quality Film Quote # 31
Change My Arse Too Daddy!
As If He Had A Choice!
One Armed Bandit
Colic Fatigue Syndrome
Getting On My Nerve
Currently Watching
Recently Viewed
Homer Knows Best #10
Fattus Cattus
Favouritism
The Production Line
Currently Watching
Recently Viewed
Typical Pethadine Conversation
Shameless Bitch
Bee Gone
Loving Every Minute!
►
Aug
(31)
►
Jul
(28)
►
Jun
(28)
►
May
(34)
►
Apr
(30)
►
Mar
(37)
►
Feb
(33)
►
Jan
(35)
►
2007
(514)
►
Dec
(43)
►
Nov
(33)
►
Oct
(52)
►
Sept
(42)
►
Aug
(53)
►
Jul
(24)
►
Jun
(36)
►
May
(43)
►
Apr
(39)
►
Mar
(56)
►
Feb
(39)
►
Jan
(54)
►
2006
(52)
►
Dec
(52)
Subscribe To
Posts
Atom
Posts
Comments
Atom
Comments
No comments:
Post a Comment