Thursday 26 February 2009

Uncle Jeremy?

I'm not a fan of him personally. All that "Look at me, look at me, shut up and look at me!" bollocks just makes me want to punch him in the middle of his face.
But (and there's always a "but"), Matty loves his show. I dunno if it's all the "look at me" or "shut up" or "stop using your child as a weapon" stuff going on, but he can't take his eyes off the screen.
So every day, at some point in the morning, possibly with a hangover, I am forced to "look at him".

Hold on, I've got an idea.
Why don't we send him to Gaza?
If he can sort slaggy 17 year old boilers and doped up 18 year old chavvy lads, I'm sure he'd have no problems sorting out Hamas and Israel's long running dispute.

Either that or he'd be killed, everyone's a winner then!

Except Matty.

2 comments:

The Sween! said...

Don't most of Jeremy's "guests" come from Leighton Buzzard?

Shiny Demon said...

Highly unlikely mate, they all sound "Essexy" to me! If I had to put my finger on exact location, I dunno, say maybe Basildon?!