Monday 30 March 2009

Glad The Weekend's Over

Sunday was alright, but saturday was a real shitter.

It started with a phone call from the Abbey. My bank card had been cloned and used to the tune of around £500. Someone had paid £200+ to the Carphone Warehouse, £35 to Vodaphone and £200+ to Sky Digital. It's not nice to think that someone could be walking around using a brand new Blackberry that I've paid for, especially when I want one! The bank was really good and cancelled the card immediately and they'll refund any lost money.

Later I found out that my nan does have cancer, despite being given the all clear earlier this year. I don't know what the doctors are playing at, but it's irrelevant as she couldn't be treated because her age. We're fortunate that it's not an aggresive cancer, so we should have a bit of time to enjoy her company.

Finally, the missus and Matty came back from their break with stinking colds. Matty's really hit him hard on satuday night, giving us hours of screaming. Not to mention waking up every couple of hours crying. Eventually it was agreed that he'd sleep in with the missus and I'd take the sofa bed. I've been left with a stiff neck and shoulders.

2 comments:

The Sween! said...

Sorry to hear about your nan fella!

JustMe said...

Sorry to hear about you nan young sir,