Sunday 20 September 2009

A Welcome Break

Today is the first day of my 2 weeks annual leave and it couldn't have come quick enough.
I've been really run down for the last few weeks and on Wednesday, I caught a cold.
It goes without saying that I've passed the cold on to Matty, luckily it's not a nasty cold, but it's still a pain in the arse. Well, eyes, nose, throat and chest anyway!
Tomorrow, the missus, Matty and myself are leaving for a short break by the sea. I honestly can't wait. I think it's important to have a change of scenery, even if it's to the not very exotic Clacton!
It's just me and Matty today as the missus has gone to work. We were supposed to go to Andy's son's second birthday party, but have been unable to do so due to the car being needed by the missus. I apologise profusely for cancelling.
That's about it for now, I'm just transferring some films and kids T.V shows to my iPod for our break.

2 comments:

Barry Hensey said...

Hope you and your family enjoy your break in Claptrap

Utility Man said...

So you're off to see Eric then? I gather he is a half decent guitar player! Although it could be a bit noisy for Matty. Enjoy your break anyway.