Friday 13 April 2007

He Touched My Special Place

Me and the missus went to the hospital today.
You see, we're trying for a baby and we've had no luck so far.
The missus arranged to meet a consulant to see what's happening.
So along I go, thinking they'll just ask some questions and then maybe examine the missus.
But, no.
After questioning us on our lifestyle (Erm, about 8 pints a week, honestly!) he announced "O.K, I need to examine you both now."
Whoah! Examine? Me?
And so I was sent to the coldest room in the hospital and told to take my kecks down. I always thought they only said "Cough" in the movies. He had a "feel" of my testicularianisms and then told me to get dressed. The fucker, I'd only just pulled my pants up and he opened the door and marched out, leaving me standing with my jeans around my ankles and the whole waiting room looking in!
I may also be required to give a "sample" of my love magma.
Today I had my balls felt by an old man called Mr Lobb.
Thank fuck for Jack Daniels.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

FFS, will you be announcing to the world if you are firing blanks?

Why the fuck are you sharing this info with all and sundry?

I bet Gina is well impressed.

Anonymous said...

I had to go for the same, and leave FRESH sample, so bashing one out in a hospital toilet...

I also had to hasve my scanned for a lump, I had some old guys with a pot of gel "playing" with my balls, not nice.