Tuesday 14 April 2009

The Promised Update

Well, since coming down with the cold on Wednesday, I've done bugger all. But the Tuesday before, I took my mum to see her aunty and uncle in North London.

Great Aunty Lena, 89.

Great Uncle Les, 86.

It was so lovely to see them both, despite their obvious decline in health since my last visit. I've promised myself to see my older family more often. There's only these two and my Nanna left and I guess I should enjoy their company while I can as they are all fantastic characters.

Young Matty is doing fine, despite having two colds in the space of three weeks. I've always caught colds easily, so I guess it's a trait he's inherited from me. On the plus side, he is crawling now. Well, it's more of a slither really! And he's only got a reverse gear!

Today is the fifth anniversary of the missus and myself moving in to our house. It's taken a long time, but I reckon things are finally ship shape.

And finally, A huge welcome to the blogging world to my old mate Andrew Kay. You can click his name for a quick look and he's got his own space on the 'My Blog List' section.

1 comment:

Barry Hensey said...

Cracking pics, James.

Old people are great, aren't they?