Wednesday 2 December 2009

This Week Needs Smacking Like A Bad, Bad Donkey.

Where shall I begin?
Well, lets start from last Thursday, as it was possibly the worst day
of my life.
On Thursday morning I went to work. To say I was running around like a
blue arsed fly is an under-statement. Even though I was only on a
poncy spare duty, I was late getting out of work. Then, when I got to
the train station, I found out that the 13:13 was cancelled. That
would have got me to my home station in 30 minutes, instead I had to
catch the 13:34, which takes 50 minutes. So I got home 40 minutes late.
As if that wasn't enough, I later found out that my Great Aunty Lena
had passed away.
Still, that wasn't enough! I phoned the missus only to find out that
she was in the A&E department of her hospital. One of her dickhead
colleagues put a syringe in the "sharp bin" upside down. The misses
pricked her finger with it and needed all sorts of precautionary jabs.
On Friday, I took my mum and brother to see Great Uncle Les. He looked
terrible. He's in his late 80's and slowly being consumed by
asbestosis of the lungs. He's lost his best friend and wife and we
fear for his future.
Saturday passed without incident.
Sunday; Arsenal, Chelsea, nil, three, shit.
Monday saw my father-in-law being taken to hospital. It seems that
some of the heart medication he's on is affecting his stomach ulcer
quite badly.
Tuesday passed without incident.
Wednesday; Matt broke my T.V today! In a bizarre mop/toy incident he's
managed to crack the screen. Waiting to hear if our insurance will
cover it.
A real fucker of a week, I'm sure you'll agree.
Tomorrow is Great Aunty Lena's funeral.
Fingers crossed that everything goes uphill after that.


Sent from my iPhone

No comments: