Friday 5 February 2010

So, what have I been up to then?
Well, not a lot really.
I've just finished a run of early shifts.
On Thursday and Friday last week, I had to do my Annual Test of Rules at Oxford Circus House.
BORING!
I don't know why we still do it, there's not even an actual test anymore. We just sit around discussing scenarios and writing on flip charts. Pointless.

I had the day off on Tuesday for Nan's funeral.
The service was very sad and I don't mind admitting that I was a bit un-manly.
The wake was perfect. Remembering old times with cousins and other relatives.
They say you only see these relatives at weddings and funerals, but we're determined that this will not be the case. In fact, we've got 7 or 8 of them coming up on Sunday to help celebrate Dad's 60th birthday.
I'd like to say once more how grateful I was for all you messages of support over the last couple of weeks. Whether they were face to face, on the phone, text, e-mail, Twitter, facebook or here, they really were appreciated. So thank you.

My sinusitis is at last starting to clear up, should be as good as new by next week, hopefully!

I'm on a long weekend now and I intend to do nothing but spend time with my family. Especially Matt as I'm on late shifts next week and won't see him much.

No comments: