Monday 19 February 2007

Bastard Week

It's been a real fucker.
It was ok until thursday which proved to be strangely busy.
I can't begin to explain how busy friday was though, all I can say is that it was manic.
Saturday was the pits. Apart from several footie games, there was a Bollywood festival down the road, a Cypriot election across the road, Boxing at Wembley as well as all the people popping into London on the lash.
Sunday saw 300,000 people attend the Chinese new year celebrations. I'm sure I served 150,000 of those whom attended. I went home with a terminal headache.
Today I had no energy, which in a good way, was good. It meant I didn't really give a fuck about anyone's problems, all I wanted to do was go home to the missus.
I've got 2 days off now, might see if John will let me relax by his pool!

No comments: