Wednesday 7 February 2007

Neanderthals

The Neanderthal people are alive and well.
I know this because I have to deal with them every day.
"Here he goes, spouting his shit again." I hear you say.
But, listen to my evidence.
These people;

- Have an inability to talk properly
- Are mostly overweight due to bad diet
- Have very thick skulls
- Stare blankly when given easily understandable information
- Drag their knuckles along the floor when walking
- Have a complete fucking idiot as their leader

Yes my friends, Neanderthals are alive and well.
Or, as they prefer to be called, "Americans".

2 comments:

The Sween! said...

When you see these "Neanderthals" next, can you teach them how to spell properly please?

Shiny Demon said...

not a fucking hope son, trying to get them to turn left is hard enough!