Wednesday 7 May 2008

Glorious Rest Days

Yesterday, the missus and me walked along the canal to The Globe Inn, for a spot of pub lunch.
Later we went to see Iron Man. We were gonna have some dinner after the film, but we still felt stuffed from lunch so went home instead. Later I ordered a pizza from a local place in town. I'd never used them before, but I can assure you that I'll be using them again soon, it was the best pizza I've had in donkey's.

Today, my brother-in-law and his missus were house hunting in the area with her parents. We met up and had another pub lunch in The Grove Lock.
We were gonna have a BBQ this evening but again we're too full.
The brother-in-law and his missus popped in after they'd completed their house tour of Leighton Buzzard and I showed off GTA4 to them. I can't help thinking that Caz wasn't as impressed as Gary, she didn't ask for a turn anyway!

All in all, a lovely rest period.
Too bad I've gotta work eight days straight before the next one!

No comments: