Tuesday 5 June 2007

Typical Workplace Conversation

Fucking students! They do it to me on purpose!
"Can I have a weekly zone 1&2 travelcard please?"
"No probs, £16.20 please."
"No."
"Sorry?"
"No."
"No what?"
"No, that's too much. I'm a student (no shit!), I only want zones 1&2."
"Yeah, and that's £16.20."
"No."
"What you saying no for now?"
"I don't normally pay that much."
"How much do you normally pay?"
"I don't know."
"So, if you don't know, what are you protesting about?"
"I don't want to pay that much." He's getting on my tits!
"Now look. This aint a market stall in Egypt, it aint negotiable, the price is fixed and it has been since the start of January."
These students are the future of this great nation.

2 comments:

Shiny Demon said...

Anonymous knob! Learn to spell. You're obviously one of the thick students I was talking about!

The Sween! said...

yeah, get a job you sponger!!!!