Tuesday 30 October 2007

Right, That's Fucking It!

Right here, right now!
I'm making a stand for men everywhere.
If you live with a woman, then it's most likely her who selects what shampoo is used in your house.
This morning I washed my hair with "Rose Hip & Jojoba" shampoo (exactly what the fuck is jojoba?). The other day I used another shampoo that made me smell very fruity indeed.
I'm going around smelling like one of those men who like other men and I can't let it go on.
The next time we go shopping, I'm gonna go to the shampoo section. I'll open every bottle until I find one that smells like diesel.
Who's with me?

5 comments:

Station Supervisor said...

It's the Scottish month after September and before November.

Anonymous said...

RIGHT ON BROTHERMAN ITS TIME WE GOT TOUGH

The Sween! said...

I'm with ya, except can we have petrol instead of diesel?

Shiny Demon said...

It's gotta be diesel, it smells harder!

Anonymous said...

Me thinks you protest too much.
It's rose petals all for you.
Just let go and embrace your femine side, denial does not suit you.