Monday 1 October 2007

Thanks

'Scuse the lack of updates, I've been drunk since thursday.
What's happened?
Well, it turns out that my party was on saturday, not sunday as I expected. I walked through the door and into a face full of party poppers, in hindsight, I could probably have thought of something more inspired to say than "I don't understand".
I'd like to say a huge thank you to every one who sent well wishes, be it via text, phone, this site, e-mail, Facebook, Myspace, etc.
The biggest thanks goes to my missus though, who arranged everything. I love you more than ever!

5 comments:

The Sween! said...

Glad u had a good time, shame we couldn't make it!

Anonymous said...

Has Gina recovered?

Shiny Demon said...

Gina's just about recovered. We had to write sunday off beceause she couldn't keep anything down, not even water.

Station Supervisor said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Station Supervisor said...

Oi you forgot about the nutter singing Happy Birthday To You at your ticket office window, oh wait that nutter was me...