Sunday 10 February 2008

Stupid Bitch

Today I was sitting on the train with my iPod, trying to decide if I should listen to The Who or watch an episode of Red Dwarf. While there was no sound coming through the earphones, I overheard the conversation of the couple sitting opposite me. It went like this;

"I need to get a new phone."
"Why?"
"I find this one complicated."
"How?"
"It's too easy to use, that's what makes it complicated."

It was all I could do to stop myself punching her in the middle of her face.
I swiftly selected The Who and listened to Baba O'Riley very loudly!

3 comments:

Barry Hensey said...

Pete Townshend is a kiddy fiddler. And he lives in Richmond, just like me.

I mean, I live in Richmond too; not that I interfere with small children or anything.

The Sween! said...

How the fuck does "too easy to use" make something complicated?

Shiny Demon said...

I don't know, but apparently it does!