Monday 9 June 2008

Airtime Wastage

I love going to the cinema.
You can't beat the feeling of seeing a film, for the first time, on "The big screen".
When I go, I expect to see adverts for forthcoming releases. Why else would we go again?
I don't want to see 17 random adverts that have no relevance to what I'm about to watch.
The list below just scratches the surface.

I really don't want to see a five minute advert for Radio One, I listen to Virgin. Besides, Tim Westwood is the biggest knob alive.
I don't want a diet coke, I'm fat and proud.
I already have a car so an advert for "The Vauxhall Antara" is irrelevant.
I rarely eat sweet food, so the Ben and Jerry's ad was a waste.
I've banked with Abbey since day one, so there's no need for Lloyds TSB to give it large.
My mobile contract is already with O2, so their ad was a waste.
I have Sky HD T.V and therefore do not require the poor man's equivilent; Virgin Media.
I shop in Tesco's not Waitrose.
I'm a bloke and spray copious amounts of Sure for men on every morning, I don't need to know of the bird's equivilent.
Seriously? A dog singing in a Volkswagen Polo?
Don't drink and drive. No shit.
I already own a Vauxhall Astra, no need for a new one.
My Samsung is better than any LG phone so get fucked.
I don't want a Mazda 2, definitely not a green one.
The Mail on Sunday? Fuck right off!
And, finally, Rob Lowe will not convince me to get an Orange mobile.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

....All those filler adverts followed by a airbiscuit filler film, Indy, eh?!

Anonymous said...

chill mate