Wednesday 25 June 2008

This Is Gonna Get Me In Trouble

I may be deleting this post as soon as I get a texted death threat from the missus.
Anyone who knows her will know that she's not very graceful. The newly born Bambi on ice skates would be less clumsy.
And that was before she was six and a half months pregnant.
You see, now she's "large with child" (I had to choose my word carefully then), my missus doesn't sit down, she flops into position and hopes for the best. She doesn't get in to bed, she takes a running jump. She doesn't turn over at night, she does a triple back flip and uses the pillow as hobby horse.
I haven't slept right through the night for weeks.
I'm tired, oh so tired.
But I guess that's a sign of things to come.

5 comments:

The Sween! said...

Got that right about the sleep (or lack of) mate! lol

Station Supervisor said...

Get used to it, because the sleep pattern gets worse when the little sprog or sproggette arrives, ah how I remember having to keep my ex awake with conversation when the 2am feed arrived.

Start taking your eyes out now and scraping them with the roughist course of sandpaper you can find as this will begin to feel like the norm.

Ah fatherhood, I wouldn't change it for the world.

Shiny Demon said...

Thanks guys!
I was kinda hoping for some "It's not that bad" or "You'll be fine" sort of comments!

The Sween! said...

It isn't that bad......if you like that sort of thing!

Anonymous said...

Your a moody git at the best of times mate and 100 times worse when youve had no sleep so think im gonna avoid you for the next 5 years