Friday 8 December 2006

Yesterday


Yesterday I got out of work and went straight to the pub. From about 1:45 onwards the only thing to enter my body was alcohol. By the time I met the lads I was already on the way to oblivion and by the time the Paul Weller gig started I was completely wasted. Weller was on top form from what I can remember, he did all the classics from The Jam as well as some of his solo tunes. He did an excellent encore as well. A quality gig all round then.
A few apologies.............
Gina; Sorry for getting off my rocker and worrying the life out of you.
Lads; Sorry for getting off my rocker and not saying goodbye.
Mr Weller; Sorry if I don't remember all of your show, your performance of "Porcelain Gods" was spot on though.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Light weight!!!!

Shiny Demon said...

I've said sorry, don't milk it!