Thursday 20 March 2008

A Sinister Plot Emerges

Following my previous post regarding the theft of my boot laces, I can't find my DVD lens cleaner either.
Nor could I find a sock from the tumble drier the other day.
There is a thief at large, so devious that the world has never known such crimes against humanity.
We must find this individual and bring them to justice.
If you see someone with a DVD lens cleaner held around their neck with boot laces and wearing nothing but a solitary sock, contact Crimestoppers now.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have you not thought of the obvious reason.

The missus has a bloke in when you're at work?

Noticed any underpants in the wash (that ain't yours)? Or somebody has been using your razor?

And you know that SS from the station next door - the one knocking off the staff member - well he was seen going to Euston Station the other day!!!!

Shiny Demon said...

The guy at the station next door is too busy backscuttling his timid staff member.
But just to be on the safe side, as soon as I see the missus, I'm gonna punch her in the face.