Sunday 20 April 2008

Currently Viewing

I've been meaning to watch this since, well, when it was first released.
Firstly, when it was on T.V I couldn't watch it due to shift work and the lack of Sky Plus at the time.
Then my brother lent me his DVD boxset, for whatever reason, I completely forgot about it before handing it back to him.
About a year ago I bought my own boxset when it was much cheaper. I watched a couple of episodes while drunk and couldn't remember them. This meant that I'd have to watch them again in order to understand the remainder of the series and I couldn't be arsed.
I've now converted them onto my iPod and am determined to get through the entire series.

3 comments:

Shiny Demon said...

What's your problem? You got it back didn't you? All it took was a little sneaky-ness with Amazon!

Anonymous said...

IT WASNT THE ONE I LENT YOU THOUGH WAS IT CAUSE YOU MANAGED TO SEND IT TO BLOCKBUSTERS YOU OWE ME. GTA4 BEING RECEIVED ON THE 29TH OF APRIL SHOULD GO A LONG WAY IN REPAYING YOUR DEBT TO ME

Shiny Demon said...

No.