Thursday 10 April 2008

Recently Viewed

Supurb film, Clooney and Wilkinson are brilliant as the "fixer" and his problematic and sometimes nude lawyer, although that description makes this sound like a comedy, which it isn't.


I have no idea as to what the story was in this film. All I know is that some kind of Predator/Alien hybrid and its Alien offspring fight a solitary Predator. In between the fight scenes is a load of non-sensical shit with humans.


Second World War drama about a ships captain and his tussle with a U-boat commander. Robert Mitchum, you can't go wrong with him.


This film has Steve McQueen in it. You need no other reason to watch it.


Outstanding. If you have a child then you should use them as an excuse to go and see this film. If you don't have kids, then lie and say that you have so that you see it. I laughed my arse off on numerous occasions.

1 comment:

The Sween! said...

My copy of AVP:R crashed on me about 30 mins in - glad it did 'cos I was well bored watching it!