Sunday 6 April 2008

Rhinoplasty Consideration

I don't know what causes it, but I have an allergy to something.
Today I had a really bad "attack" and have spent all day sneezing and blowing my nose. The constant sneezing and blowing has left me with a very sore nose, which I wish to be amputated, and a headache.
I don't think it's the cat causing it, I've had cats all my life. Nor do I think it's hayfever. For a start it's not hayfever weather (snow in April?), besides, I can suffer from it at any time during the year.
Truth be told, I never suffered from it when I lived in London. Maybe I'm allergic to Bedfordshire, there's a lot to be said for pollution.

1 comment:

Dan said...

For what it's worth, I've been sneezing and spluttering all day too - feel fine again this evening, but thought I was getting a stinking cold from about 10am till 4 or 5 this afternoon!