Monday 12 November 2007

Busy Weekend

Sorry about the lack of updates this weekend, we've had a lot to do.
On friday we went with some friends to a comedy show on the Tattershall Castle on the River Thames. Plenty of beer and a good laugh was had.
Saturday night we went out for a meal and drinks with some friends in Watford. Plenty of beer and food was had.
On sunday we went picture shopping had dinner with my mum's. No pictures were bought, but through the day, plenty of beer was had.
Today, we took the car for it's M.O.T in London. On the way back we went into Brent Cross for a bit of shopping and a bite to eat. All you can eat pizza buffet for £4.99. The waitress gave me the "I think you've had enough" look after my fourth trip.
So that was that really, I'm back on glorious late shifts from tomorrow.

No comments: