Monday 19 November 2007

Piss Taker

That's my missus.
And I don't mean that we're into golden showers either!
Hmm, although....... no, better leave it!
She's basically taken my rest day tomorrow and thrown it out the window.
We have British Gas (if and when they turn up) coming to change the fuse box, a delivery from Ikea (depends if they're on swedish or english time) and I've got to wait for a parcel from UPS.
Where's my quality time?
I'd planned to kick some arse on PS3's Resistance; Fall Of Man and Wii's Metroid Prime, as well as going shopping and knocking around on the 'net. I may also have found time for a tug on my old fella.
Not only is all that out the window, she's also told me that I'm gonna be homeless on the 15th December as she's planned a girly night in with a friend.
"You need to arrange to stay with a relative" she said.
So, in summary, I'm stuck indoors all day tomorrow and I'll be staying at your gaff on the 15th December.

No comments: