Monday 28 July 2008

Undecided

The hedgehog situation has yet to be resolved.
To be honest, I don't know what I should do.
He's not hurting anyone out there. If I take him to the woods up the road he'll probably just come back and I was only joking about the rusty shovel across the head. There are some people I'd like to do that to, but not a defenceless creature.
What's worse is that we've now given him a name (I keep using him, it could be a her), we've called him Hendrix after the rock god. This has given him a kind of "pet" status, which is making the decision awkward.
Besides, it's kinda cool having a hedgehog in the garage.
Isn't it?
I'm thinking of arranging a boxing match between him and Peanut-Face, but he'll probably win on points.
Sorry.

3 comments:

The Sween! said...

Have you tried hedgehog pie? Tasty! lol

Station Supervisor said...

You could always use the shovel in a different way, put the shovel under hedgehog, throw the hedgehog up in the air and swing away, so one hedgehog flying into someone elses garden with a resounding splat.

Anonymous said...

Hendrix the Hedgehog is gone-I released him back to Mother Nature. He was a big old beast. The "Jaws" of Hedgehog kind. My first thoughts- when I saw the beast emerge from the depths of the cases in the garage were- "We are gonna need a bigger box!"
He was left with his Adidas designer shoe box home, some Felix cat food- in the woodlands close to some shrubs and bushes....