Friday 8 August 2008

At Last, An Update!

I've been on early shifts all week and have been very busy.
As a result, I've been getting in exhausted and just lazing around, hence the lack of posts.
So, here is the news from my world;

The missus has been signed off work by the doctor until her maternity leave starts. This is due to high blood pressure, bad hips and swollen (fat) feet. She gives me an evil stare when I call her Bigfoot. Can't think why!

Hendrix the hedgehog was moved on by my brother-in-law Gary. I guess he had to really. After all, it was his stuff that Hendrix was shitting on!! He was released into the local woodlands. Hendrix that is, not Gary. Although......

Yesterday the missus and me went to her sisters for dinner. Michelle cooked a superb Pistichio, which is a greek pasta dish. Gareth helped me try out some lager. Russian, Estonion and a "Black Lager" all of which were very tasty indeed. We also discussed Facebook, but that's not for here!

Today I finished a few jobs around the house. The amount of work left is as near as makes no difference to nothing. The baby's room is only missing one thing now, the baby.

I've settled for the evening now. I'm gonna sink a few beers, watch Arsenal against Ajax and then I'm gonna watch the first 2 episodes of A Town Called Eureka season 3, which fell on to my iPod in a completely legal fashion.

No comments: