Saturday 30 August 2008

Sorry For The Delay

At 15:59 on Friday the 29th August 2008, the missus gave me a baby boy and totally rocked my world. I have so much to tell you all, including a diary I kept from the moment we entered the hospital on Thursday morning, to the moment we left this evening. But, and you knew there'd be one, for the moment I'm going to spend some quality time with my family. As of yet, the boy remains unnamed. As soon as we choose one, you'll hear it here first. For now I'll leave you with this photo and a few more words. This is my son and heir. He will forever be under my protection.
Anyone who so much as looks at him in a manner which displeases me will receive a horrendous beating.
Survivors will face his mother.
If they're unfortunate enough to survive that, then they don't want to know what the boy's uncle Paul will do to them!

6 comments:

Station Supervisor said...

Congratulations to both you, Gina and the little one, cute little bugger, obviously got mums looks.

John

Anonymous said...

also the boys two other uncles Gary and Gareth we would form a lynch mob upset our nephew and we will hunt you down like a dog be warned. And god help you if the boys aunties find you first ie Emma, Michelle, Caroline and Ginas other sisters (sorry cant remember their names). But the creme de la creme would have to be when they meet the boys Nan SANDRA enough said WE ALL LOVE HIM GET IT

Dan said...

Aw excellent news, lots of congrats from Deepest Darkest Basildon matey.

Glad he got the looks from your missus tho ;)

The Sween! said...

Congrats to you all from Suz, Adam & myself! You have one gorgeous little boy (but not as gorgeous as ours)! lol

Anonymous said...

I told ya I'd lose the piece of paper with your blog details on it. Sorry it's a few days late, but huge congrats. Just rememeber the 2 things I said.

1) You're life will change, for the better, forever
2) I'll offer you £50 for your PS3

Anonymous said...

I told ya I'd lose the piece of paper with your blog details on it. Sorry it's a few days late, but huge congrats. Just rememeber the 2 things I said.

1) You're life will change, for the better, forever
2) I'll offer you £50 for your PS3