Thursday 28 August 2008

I Don't Know What To Do With Myself

Every fibre in my body is crying out for rest. My eyes feel like they've been rolled in chilli flakes and deep fried. And still, sleep won't come for me.
I went to bed at around 10:45. I just lay there, thinking and thinking. I know I must have dozed off at some point, but it was very light sleep. I was aware of every single movement and the slightest of sounds coming from the missus. How long the sleep was for, when it started and when it ended will be a mystery to me forever. I know I'll get through the day though. Something tells me I'll find the fuel reserves, I have to.
Gina will be going through the pain of childbirth later and it's my intention to be at her side throughout.

Good grief, how cheesy is this post?

I'm too tired to care.

No comments: