Saturday 12 January 2008

BLEAURGH!

I spent a large part of yesterday driving the porcelain bus.
With one hand placed on either side of the toilet bowl I puked until I could puke no more.
Then I did puke some more.
And then a bit more.
I don't know if it was food poisoning or that virus that's going around. What I do know is that after several hours of sickness and body wrenching pains I wished I was dead. I just laid on the sofa all day, drifting in and out of sleep, wishing the missus was around to mop my brow. I can't remember having ever slept, or puked so much.
I send my apologies to the Mileseses (or whatever the plural is) for not attending Teresa's birthday bash last night, you all know I'd never willingly turn down a chance to get lashed with you!
Anyway, I feel better today. Still a bit sickly but no puking.
Yet.

No comments: