Tuesday 22 January 2008

Egg, Beach, Fry Adventure

Just found this video on my computer. I'd completely forgotten about it as it's a couple of years old.

The short story is; A colleague found out that I was going to Greece to see relatives. He said that when he was a kid, his teacher had been to greece and said it was so hot you could fry an egg on the beach. I pointed out that it would be in the middle of november and I'd be staying by the mountains but he wanted me to try anyway.

So here it is, me trying to fry an egg by the beach in Aigio in mid-november. It's filmed using a mobile phone so put up or shut up.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mid November?! No wonder!!
You should have cooked one up and had that to hand to replace the other!

Dan said...

hehe stunning documentary - deserves a Bafta ;)

Of course, the fact you're wearing a coat from the outset didn't bode well the for experiment... You should have made your friend eat it.

Shiny Demon said...

Both very good suggestions indeed. If I had a shred of intelligence about me I may well have done both.