Sunday 13 January 2008

D.I.Why?

Even if I'm ill I can't escape from the missus.
I've started laying the new floor in the living room. It looks exaclty the same as the old floor to me (wood) but apparantly I'm a;
"Fucking idiot, it's completely different"
Not a nice way to speak to someone who's hardly eaten for three days and spent far too much time in the bog, I'm sure you'll agree.
So there I was, today, on my hands and knees, laying a floor, tolerating abuse, de-hydrated and suffering from malnutrition.
Feel free to offer a sympathetic comment.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can't believe you wasted a couple of days puking and sh*tting out your intestines just so that you wouldn't have to lay the living room flooring...

Dan said...

Fingers crossed you share the love that you've had over the last couple of days then ;)

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my site, it is about the CresceNet, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . A hug.