Saturday 26 January 2008

Get Well Soon Bro!

Yet again my brother has been admitted to hospital. This time it's with suspected appendicitis (yes, I checked the spelling). If it is appendicitis (there's that long word again), then he'll be operated on tonight.
I obviously wish him well and apologise for not being able to be with him due to work commitments and exhaustion.

19:20; Update; It is confirmed appendicitis. He'll having it removed tonight sometime after 8pm.

22:13; In surgery.

23:05; Everything went well and he's in recovery ward.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wish him well from us mate! Hope he is on the mend quick time! Gary & Caroline

Anonymous said...

Cheers gary & caroline on the mend thanks a bit sore and think getting over the whole fingering incident is the gonna be the ultimate challenge and the fact that my loving little shit of a brother will never let me me hear the end of it you know full well what james and gareth are like when they get together