Thursday 1 March 2007

The Game What I Played

Treble 20, what a beauty!


3 in a bed, nice!

Met Adam & Andy for a couple of drinks last night. Aint seen these 2 fellas for donkey's and a damn fine evening was had.
We had a few games of darts, of which these were my finest shots. Actually, I think these were my only shots that hit the "20" bed whatsoever!
We also played several games of pool, of which I won an entire game.
Then the evening took a sour turn.
I got picked up from the station by the missus. She parked by the roadside opposite the station. As I got into the car I was attacked by a vicious, savage thorn bush. Luckily I was quick to react and bravely fought off my attacker. Luckily, I escaped with nothing more than a slight pull of my expensive London Underground issue acrylic trousers.
I'm slightly upset by the whole incident and was constantly looking over my shoulder all the way to the station thes morning.

No comments: