Tuesday 27 March 2007

Stressed, Seriously Stressed

I'm going for a Train Operator assessment and interview tomorrow morning.
It's really, really making my nerves bad.
I've worked for the Underground for 6 1/2 years so I'm used to everything going tits up at the drop of a hat. It normally does when I'm on duty anyway! I can deal with pressure situations such as these, easily.
But, I don't like interviews, no way, not for me, no thanks.
So, tomorrow then, an interview, for train operator, tomorrow, morning, I can't take this.

3 comments:

The Sween! said...

I think you'll be just having the assessment & not the interview as stated on your "joining instructions" but good luck for the assessment (& interview if you DO have it).

Just keep practising on your Fault Diagnostics.

Barry Hensey said...

Yeah, bally good luck old chap!

Anonymous said...

Good luck!