Monday 5 March 2007

She's Off Her Rocker!

On our way home from the non-existant Deddington Castle we drove past some horses. As recomended by the Highway Code, I slowed down to a snails pace and gave them a mile of space.
This is the mad conversation that followed;
Me; "See how I didn't scare the horses love, I'm a good boy."
Her; "Horses scare me."
"Why?"
"I had a bad experience when I was younger."
"Go on."
"I don't really like talking about it."
"It's ok love, you can tell me."
"When I was about eight I went out with some friends. We climbed over a fence and I tore my trousers."
"Ok."
"There was a boy with us and he tried to run me over with his bike."
"Go on."
"That's it."
"What do you mean that's it? What's that got to do with horses?"
"There was a horse in the field."
"So, because there was a horse in a field where you tore your trousers and got chased, that's why you're scared of horses?"
"Yeah."
I've got to live with this woman.

1 comment:

The Sween! said...

You've only just realised mate? Only joking Gina!