Friday 30 March 2007

I Don't Believe It

You know those McCoys crisps right? They do a flavour called "Flame Grilled Steak" right. I like crisps right, so I had a packet of the aformentioned crisps right.
Would you fucking believe it? On the back of the packet it says "Suitable for vegetarians".
Suitable.
For.
Vegetarians.
a) Why the fuck would a vegetarian want a packet of steak flavoured crisps in the first place?
b) McCoys; at least make an effort, grind up some cow eyelids or something.
c) I don't really need a (c) cos the first 2 were so great.
d) If you're vegetarian, or know one of these deranged people, would you/they eat these crisps?
I'll never touch them again!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

a) Because not every vegetarian doesn't eat meat because they don't like the taste. I love BBQ ribs, but I don't support eating animals that are slaughtered with rusty, blunt blades and left hanging upside-down by their legs for hours to bleed to death.
b) Why does it NEED to have meat in? That's just ridiculous.
c) Not really.
d) I do and I love them. I get to enjoy a taste I really like while still maintaining my support for the ethical treatment of animals.

Owned? Yeah, I think so.

Anonymous said...

Pahahaha.

Loser.