Monday 26 March 2007

Making Me Look Bad

Since my father in law came to stay he's done nothing but complete little jobs around the house.
I know, you're probably thinking "Stop moaning, be grateful."
Now, look.
If he completes all the little jobs such as fixing lights, adjusting cupboard doors and fitting wine racks, what's gonna be left for me to do?
I'll tell you what, BIG JOBS!
I am, what can only be described as, a lazy fuck and therefore I've decided to murder my father in law and hide his body so that he can't create any more work for me, by doing work I can't be bothered to do.
If that makes any sense, which it doesn't.
Besides, murdering and hiding him seems too much like hard work anyway.
I wonder if he'll take a bribe?!

3 comments:

The Sween! said...

You can only try!

Station Supervisor said...

Hang on BIG JOBS

Isn't that something said by parents to there kids when they have had a pooh, or is that just me.

The Sween! said...

Think it's a Scottish term for having a big crap!